1. Kriss_Vector.rar file with easy to access sub-folders & instructions.
2. Weapon mesh including sights --> weapon: 9.715 Polys; sights: 1.681 Polys --> together: 11.396 Polys
3. 4 Texture variants: Clean Black, Black Used, Tan Used & Spray Paint Camo (They come with 4k Albedo, Roughness, Metalness & Normal maps)
4. 3ds Max scene file with the rigged weapon, animation & reference arms from UE4.
5. Marmoset Toolbag 2 scene file with all the materials, lightning & camera settings + Marmoet viewer files
6. Unreal Engine 4 template of First Person Character holding the weapon in "Idle" pose with breathing animation. Allows you to get started & add other animations & Blueprints upon that.
7. Arms, Laser Sight & Silencer are for demonstration purposes only & are not included.
The weapon is GameReady & Next-Gen. It has high level of detail & accuracy, which makes this model great for FPS games, VR games, Turntables & Presentation of engines & shaders.
The Weapon has partially modeled interiors, meaning that all interiors are modeled, that are visible from the outside (i.e. Bolt Carrier). It is equipped with the IMI Defense two-way flip up sights, which can be used in normal mode & low profile mode.
Artstation --> Here you can find more Images & Marmoset Viewer files to see the model in 3d.
All content sold is licensed to the buyer (who may be either an individual or company) for the lifetime right to use the content in developing products and in shipping those products.
Each such product built using content must be a standalone creative work (such a game, simulation, or video) in which content is merely a component and not the primary focus. For example, it may not be a content pack for distribution to engine users.
Users are free to modify any content they purchase.
All items sold are non-transferable, and users cannot sub-license the content for further redistribution, whether or not they have modified it. Users cannot buy the content and then distribute it to other developers to use in other projects, for example by listing it on the Marketplace or another store themselves.
The Unreal Engine arms are not sold & only serve as a reference. They are in no way to be re-purposed.